Information Management Analyst
Salary basic salary + fixed allowances
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 26 September 2016
An exciting Information Management Analyst role has become available at a leading global foreign bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This role is for a talent who is keen to take up a challenge and gain experience on a multi-national level.
About the Information Management Analyst role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for developing interim information deliverables and extracting crucial data required to support the bank’s mission. You will also provide assistance and guidance to analysts in other departments to be able to formulate recommended solutions and implement them. In essence, SAS programming is a pivotal aspect of the job scope.
- To support the campaign process by developing the interim information deliverables required for decisions and creating/delivering campaign files
- To develop codes to generate information deliverables
- To assist analysts in other departments regarding the use of information sources to satisfy information requirements
- To employ several programming languages and/or Business Intelligence tools of different utility to integrate and manipulate data from information systems (data warehouses, data management and ad hoc requests according to business requirements
- Maintain and ensure due observance of the bank’s Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators
To succeed in this position, you would need to be a self motivated and driven individual who will be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience, marketing and/or database management experience or equivalent
- Working experience in banking/finance would be an asset
- Proficiency with personal computer and UNIX, as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software packages or equivalent, including experience in handling large databases and strong SQL (Structured Query Language) and/or SAS query writing and programming skills
- Strong communication, detail conscious analytical, organisational, project management and planning skills
With a long-standing track record as one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, the bank has established strong bases in several global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. They cover a wide range of territories across the continent and are very much a thriving and high performing bank. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are an articulate, driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading global bank with international exposure.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125