VP, Call Center Operations
Salary MYR144000 - MYR180000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Sammie Sam
Date posted 05 September 2016
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Kuala Lumpur and the Region, this leader within the payment solution industry is recruiting a Call Center Head to lead their division.
About the VP, Call Center role:
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for leading the Inbound Call Center and Helpdesk sites, including all activities that contribute to satisfaction and retention of customers, and enhancing the customer experience.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Drive the attainment of key performance indicators including service level, quality, productivity /efficiency, reliability, and attrition objectives
- Oversee processes and procedures, work order accuracy, quality, and adjustments; ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and an optimal customer experience
- Direct hiring and staffing for call center based on workforce capacity and schedule adherence requirements
- Oversee call center and help desk performance, training and development
- Responsible for the budget process, including managing departmental expenditures and staying within budget guidelines
- Foster a culture of consistency, accountability and continuous improvement
- Attract and retain highly effective management and supervisory staff through mentoring, coaching, development, appraisal and motivation techniques
- Assist in the preparation and management of capital budget, operating budget, and expense management for assigned area
To succeed in the VP, Call Center job, you will need to lead and direct the Center’s service and quality.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience with 5 years in leadership role
- Strong customer focus and proven customer advocacy
- Proven success in Call Centre management experience
- Experience in handling inter departmental relationship in particular between Call Centre and the Engineering/Technical support/Sales/Finance team
- Knowledge of key elements that comprise the end-to-end customer experience
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing, in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to define key performance indicators / metrics
- Proven track record of developing call centre
This regional company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP, Call Center job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125