Vice President, Client Services
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Adeline Wong
Date posted 30 August 2016
This top tier bank offers its clients access to local markets through its consumer, commercial, corporate and investment banking. The group has experienced rapid growth in recent years and is continuously enhancing its finance processes. This exciting opportunity of Vice President, Client Services now exists within the private banking team.
About the Vice President, Client Services role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to run their business support function for the Private Banking unit. You will play a key role in maintaining the relationship between the clients & the company in Kuala Lumpur.
- involved in client acquisition and relationship management, as well as in advising clients on our private wealth management services
- assess clients' profiles and their financial objectives in order to tailor financial solutions and offer them sound financial advice
- deal with a broad range of financial products across many asset classes, from equities to debt and structured products, in order to meet the highly sophisticated needs and high expectations of clients.
- collating KYC (Know Your Client) and other necessary documents
As you will be client-facing as a Senior Manager, Client Services, you must possess outstanding communication skills.
- a recognised degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Studies, Management, Economics or equivalent; and a Capital Markets Services Representative License (CMSRL) holder
- a minimum of three to five years' related experience, especially in the wealth management or financial/investment products
- good contacts and strong base of high net worth or corporate clients are desirable
- a results-driven self-starter with good entrepreneurial and innovative mind set
- strong relationship-building skills and a team player
With more than 40 years of history, this banking group is one of Malaysia's largest and most established financial institutions. They offer a side range of conventional and Islamic financial products and services with a strong network of individual and corporate customer nationwide.
If you are a progressive Vice President, Client Services with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125