Chief Executive Officer, Islamic Asset Management
Salary MYR600,000 - MYR780,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sammie Sam
Job Ref 1887500/001
Date posted 28 February 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/investment-management 2023-02-28 2023-04-29 financial-services kuala lumpur kuala lumpur MY 50480 MYR 600000 780000 780000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Chief Executive Officer, Islamic Asset Management job has become available at a recognised fund management company based in Kuala Lumpur. In this high-profile role, you will develop strategy and objectives that include AUM growth, accounts growth and fee income ratio goals and operations in Malaysia.
About the Chief Executive Officer, Islamic Asset Management Role:
You will set the direction and business strategy for the Malaysia business and drive its execution to meet/exceed its agreed objectives.
- Oversee overall management, investment, sales, product, client proposition, risk management, operations and finance
- Develop and recommend the strategic business plans to the board and successfully implement corresponding corporate operational plans, business plans and other supporting initiatives
- Lead, develop and motivate the leadership team to attract, retain and develop the capacity, capability and talent to provide for succession and ensure delivery of business objectives
- Implement and formulate investment strategies and provide decisions regarding portfolio investments
- Help shape the future of the businesses in Malaysia by articulating clear, powerful vision for growth opportunities and actively looking for and responding to potential opportunities that may arise
- Build and maintain effective relationships with regulatory authorities, keep abreast of market developments and understand its implications on the business
- Foster a corporate culture that promotes high performance based on core values of the group, including a visible, open and involving leadership strategy
To succeed in Chief Executive Officer, Islamic Asset Management job, you will need to devise the strategic plans to build key internal and external relationship to facilitate business development efforts and act as partner to wholesales businesses in identifying and pursing business opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree or postgraduate. MBA is an advantage
- 12 - 18 years of experience in the asset management industry in a large and complex organisation with significant exposure to local coverage
- Ability to assess and mitigate principal risks and compliance of the asset management business, together with its growth and profitability and ensures that appropriate management and technological systems are in place for delivering the expected services and performance standards
- Must be knowledgeable in the relevant guidelines; Securities Commission and Bursa Malaysia
- Strong track record in leading a large team and people development skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multinational, matrix environment
This asset management firm has great career progression opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Chief Executive Officer, Islamic Asset Management role is the one for you.
Apply today or send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7019
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 March 2023A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified VP, Carbon Market Expert. This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Wealth Wealth Management, OTC Derivatives job has just become available at a respected global law firm based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is experienced in wealth operations or securities and would like to grow in their area of expertise.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023A rapidly expanding financial institution is seeking an experienced Project Manager/Business Analyst, WPB. This job is for someone who has experience within the financial services industry and is able to converse in Chinese. In this job, you will be managing bank-wide projects.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An attractive Operations Engineer (Project Manager) job with managerial opportunities in a prestigious bank based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 March 2023An exciting Governance Lead job has just become available in an industry-leading professional services firm based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a governance professional who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the professional services industry.