Manager, Strategy & Project Management
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Katrina Lim
Job Ref 1901760/001
Date posted 13 February 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/investment-management 2023-02-16 2023-04-14 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Manager, Strategy & Project Management job has just become available at one of the most respected banking firms based in Malayisa. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, this is a role for a leader in their field.
About the Manager, Strategy & Project Management Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside four other country marketing directors.
- Plan, coordinate and create content for annual budget, business plans, country updates, country board submissions and management/board strategy off-site
- Support regional business heads and in-country stakeholders in different geographies on development of business case and proposal for high-impact strategic initiatives
- Compile and analyse rolling forecast and business trends to assess the performance of the group and work closely with regional business heads to develop tactical and strategic plans to drive the business
- Work cross functionally with other business units to drive and monitor the implementation of strategic and transformation projects
- Assist in the planning, formulation, development and execution of strategy projects to support organisational goals covering new business segment, business growth, business turnaround, strategic partnerships and mergers and acquisitions
- Perform qualitative and/or quantitative research on market and competitor landscape and industry benchmarking as well as analyse and interpret data to identify market trends
- Assist in the assessment and monitoring of operational performance to identify opportunities for improvement and oversee the execution to drive improvements
To succeed in this Manager, Strategy & Project Management job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Strong sense of urgency, good planner and able to perform work under pressure. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick analytical thinking
- Good written and verbal communication in English, efficient time management, strong problem solving and analytical skills, team player, innovative thinking and good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of financial modelling a strong plus. At a minimum, able to read and prepare basic financial statements (balance sheet, cash flows and income statements)
- Four or more years in either a strategy/corporate planning role or in the financial advisory and consulting role
This international banking firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager, Strategy & Project Management job.
Apply today or email to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 March 2023An exciting Senior Manager Investment Management Business Management Office job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the HOD, this is a role for an individual who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023An interesting Head of Treasury Product Control job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 March 2023An exciting Manager, AML Quality Assurance job has just become available in a renowned Insurance company based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the insurance industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Process Improvement Manager job has just become available at a respected bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a projects person who is passionate to grow.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting Team Lead, Investors Advisory job with managerial opportunity has just become available at a prestigious financial services firm based in Kuala Lumpur.