Manager, Business Management Office
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Katrina Lim
Job Ref 1894660/001
Date posted 18 January 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/investment-management 2023-01-27 2023-03-19 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Manager, Business Management Office job has just become available at one of the most respected global investment banking firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Department, this is a role for a leader in their field.
About the Manager, Business Management Office Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for supporting the regional head in managing and growing the business.
- Develop and execute business strategy, including developing a roadmap with goals aligned with the bank's three-year strategy
- Assist in growing the business though account planning and deal tracking and ensuring synergies and cross selling opportunities are maximised
- Develop and execute a talent development roadmap, setting of KPIs and coordinating performance management
- Prepare annual financial budgets and tracking of financial performance including preparation of board, exco and other IB&A updates
- Assist with other ad hoc projects from time to time
- Coordinate with all countries, products and sector teams to develop an annual business strategy
- Identify, develop proposal papers, business plans and budgets for all new initiatives of the pillar
- Prepare annual financial budget and KPIs
- Review performance management KPIs
- Consolidate business performance and highlights to create monthly reports for Board and EXCO meetings
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide integrated reporting and dashboard tools
- Prepare quarterly rolling financial forecast
- Assist in the annual rewards and staff assessment/review process
- Identify key clients and deal opportunities though account planning
- Ensure that country, product and sector bankers are on top of deal opportunities
- Keep track of all third party products subscribed, collaborate with finance and legal to ensure successful execution of contracts and costs are minimised
- Prepare for training requirements
- Prepare induction plans for newly appointed directors whenever necessary
- Ensure credential materials are up to date and pitching material are consistent throughout the group
- Be the liaison for the bank with internal and external audit, BNM, compliance, risk review exercises
To succeed in this Manager, Business Management Office job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Successful, solid experience in a similar role in a consensus based partnership culture
- Ability to develop overall business strategy and plans
- Resourceful, able to multitask and work in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Good communication, interpersonal, and strategic planning skills to facilitate team work
- Open to take on any other functions assigned
This international investment banking firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager, Management Office job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 February 2023A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Manager, Credit Risk Management. This job is for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 January 2023An exciting Manager, Strategy Development & Management job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Strategic Transformation, this is a role for an individual who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 January 2023A well-established and dynamic foreign bank is looking for a high-calibre individual for a Commercial Banking Relationship Manager job to drive the business of the bank based in the Kuala Lumpur office. Ideal candidate needs to be sales-driven, demonstrate a critical sense of business awareness, and able to deliver customer service at the highest level.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 January 2023A well-known local entity is seeking a highly qualified Manager, Market Risk. This job is for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 January 2023A leading independent consulting firm is seeking a highly skilled Manager, Brand and Communications Support in Kuala Lumpur to lead work in the area of brand and communications support for the Greater Asia Life practice.