Marketing Operations Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aliah Alhabshi
Job Ref 1803510/001
Date posted 12 May 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/investment-management 2022-05-13 2022-07-11 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global investment management organisation is seeking a skilled Marketing Operations Specialist to join their marketing services team in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Marketing Operations Specialist Role:
Under the marketing services team you will provide overall marketing support in APAC (excluding Japan, India and Australia) across both retail and institutional businesses. This position will primarily focus on providing marketing support across various types of marketing literature such as pitchbooks, presentations, commentaries, brochures, flyers, etc. and provide support on event-related activities as well as to participate in projects pertaining to marketing materials by working closely with the global marketing services support teams.
- Work with in-country marketing teams to manage recurring production cycles for product and marketing materials, including brochures, sales presentations and other promotional flyers
- Assist in maintaining and updating of pitchbook, which would involve formatting and editing slides
- Ensure local compliance needs are addressed/coordinate routing of materials to required reviewers
- Complete regular updates to materials as needed (e.g. monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually)
- May need to work with local marketing teams on the developing of fund-related materials to support campaign and product launches
- Provide overall marketing support to the marketing teams across Asia, including on-the-ground support for local events, if needed
- Provide information to regional clients and business partner regarding availability of new marketing materials and enhanced system/workflow tool functionality
- Support marketing operations related projects for the region to ensure better delivery of marketing materials
To succeed in this Marketing Operations Specialist role, you need to be agile and have a passion for data, metrics and reporting. You will play an active role in the enhancement of all marketing operations in order to facilitate fund fact sheets, marketing materials and initiatives.
- Preferably a degree in Finance/Marketing or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Minimum of three years of experience in marketing/sales support/client servicing within the financial services industry
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin with the ability to do basic copywriting in Chinese is desirable
- Ability to read both Traditional and Simplified Chinese is an advantage
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint required
- Proficient with generating/interpreting fund-related statistical information
- Meticulous attention to detail, across all aspects of data, language and grammar, and general layout and presentation
- Strong cultural intelligence and adaptable to work with teams across different time zones
- Open-minded, independent, street smart and ability to think out-of-the-box
- Team-player and self-starter with strong work ethic and genuine interest in learning
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
This leading international financial service has over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for clients in more than 150 countries. Their people and culture are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to key stakeholders and business partners. For over 70 years, their success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of their people.
If you have a successful track record of facilitating scalability, predictability and efficiency of marketing operations, you can take your career forward with this engaging and hands-on Marketing Operations Specialist role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 June 2022A leading global investment management organisation is seeking a skilled candidate to take on a Marketing Operations Specialist job in their marketing services team in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting PE Associate job has just become available with one of the fast-growing private equity firms based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022An SME Credit Analyst job has become available at one of the trade insurance companies based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This role analyses credit for SME customers while maintaining the highest service level standards.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Financial Control Executive job has just become available at a respected financial services institution based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for monthly full sets of accounts and assist in annual audit accounts and corporate tax reporting.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 May 2022An exciting Investment Associate job has just become available at a fast-growing venture capital firm based in Kuala Lumpur.