Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Research Analyst job has just become available at a globally established fund management firm based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Research based in Dubai, this is a role for an experienced equity research analyst who is keen to join the emerging markets team.
About the Research Analyst Role:
This role has the primary responsibility to conduct research and fundamental analysis of a company’s business and financial position, including cash flow, balance sheet and income statement evaluations in Malaysia, compile data from multiple sources and develop financial models.
- Supports portfolio managers in research and analysis in conducting studies of sectors, groups, securities
- Assembles and reviews data of sectors, trends, and individual company data including, financial performance, positioning, management, etc.
- Analyses business and financial position of specific companies or a sector
- Independently conducts research by discussions with company management, competitors, customers and other industry contacts
- Compiles data from multiple sources and develop detailed financial models on companies and provide written and verbal presentations of investment conclusions and buy/sell/hold recommendations to the team
- Maintains broad knowledge of the investment and economic environment
To succeed in this role, you must have a minimum of three years of experience in research across different sectors in Malaysia.
- Strong communications in English and Bahasa Melayu, both verbally and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Bloomberg, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- CFA qualification will be an added advantage
This is a leading global investment management firm with an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on your learning and development to help you achieve your professional development goals.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Research Analyst role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C