Senior Equity Fund Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aiman Rosman
Date posted 18 April 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 insurance Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An exciting role of a Senior Equity Fund Manager role has just become available at a leading Insurance firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Chief Investment Officer, this is a role for an equity fund manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Equity Fund Manager Role:
Responsible for the management of equities outsourcing mandates and monitoring of EFMs performance to ensure consistent performance to meet internal targeted returns. To strategies the high level tactical asset allocation strategy pertaining to equities exposure. To manage internal equities portfolios that are not being outsourced.
- Responsible for the overall performance of the equity investment portfolio for both general funds as well as the direct mandate of investment linked funds.
- To strategise the high level of tactical asset allocation strategy pertaining to equity exposure by proposing (from time to time) the need of increasing / decreasing the exposure in order to maximize the performance potential of equities portfolios.
- Report to the Investment Committee on the performance of the equities portfolios
- Update (where appropriate) and advice the Investment Committee or Investment team on macro as well as equity related issues that may affect the equity markets
- Formulate and implement processes and procedures in monitoring EFMs
- Actively monitor EFMs' performance through regular engagement / discussion with EFMs on market views and funds' performance in addition to the monthly performance review meeting to ensure that EFMs are managing our funds appropriately to meet internal targeted returns
- Ensure that EFMs' adhere strictly to investment compliance at all time
- Manage the overall funds outsourcing mandate on an ongoing basis by (i) conducting screening, due diligence exercise in collaboration with the International Investment Centre (IIC) in identifying suitable fund houses to manage Internal funds.
- Support sales / product teams in providing market related information / views.
- Assist CIO in producing annual equities' returns budget.
- Carry out any assignments as required by the CIO.
To succeed in this Senior Equity Fund Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Investment or an equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum seven to ten years' discretionary equity portfolio management experience gained from within Insurance or fund management companies or Investment banks.
This leading insurance firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, Senior Equity Fund Manager position is the role for you.
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C