Investment Service Manager (UT)
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Bella Soraya
Date posted 02 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Investment Service Manager (UT) job in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at one of the world’s leading bank.
About the Investment Service Manager (UT) Role:
In this business critical role you are responsible to strategize to enhance sale and product development within the regulation.
- Responsible for both convention and shariah compliant unit trust funds management and strategy, ensuring the products are developed/enhanced according to the shariah and legal requirements at all times
- Pro-actively look for new product ideas and to co-ordinate and formulate action plans to ensure the success of the products and to carry out any appropriate duties as directed and deemed fit by the management from time to time
- Manage working relationships with Fund Houses for ongoing new product launches and working toward developing innovative products relevant to the prevailing market and customers’ needs
- Guide the network on asset allocation model for UT and Fund Focus
- Relief the Investment Research Manager during his/her absence, in terms of conducting weekly investment insight and monthly outlook briefing
- Enhance existing investment products & services range and develop new products based on customer’s needs and expectation
- Liaise with relevant parties on marketing and advertising for collaterals and campaign, and developing possible tie-up with 3rd parties to provide attractive benefits to products and services
- Involve with the end-to-end process of products and services enhancement and development from preparing a proposal paper, system enhancement, drafting procedure manual, designing stationary & security, approvals until product launching
- Liaise with relevant parties such as Shariah advisor, BNM, AIBIM, lawyers and etc. during the process of products development & enhancement, if required
To succeed in this role as a Investment Service Manager, you must have a bachelor degree in Finance/Business/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least five years' working experience preferable in Fund Houses or Financial Institution’s Wealth Management Division or Treasury department
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write persuasively and converse fluently in English
- Able to influence others whilst maintaining excellent interpersonal relationship
- Detailed oriented and able to take initiative, capable of prioritising and handling multiple assignments
The successful Investment Service Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well recognise brand offers a great working environment with a global culture.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Investment Service Manager (UT) job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125