Salary MYR7000 - MYR9000 per month + benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Syazwani Fazil Marican
Date posted 21 September 2016
An exciting Investment Advisor job in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at one of the world’s leading retail bank.
About the Investment Advisor role:
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be responsible for advisory support, business and strategy performance.
- Work as part of the Country Advisory Council to provide monthly “Actionable Investment Map” to front liners
- Provide daily market and product update to sales force
- Conduct frequent in-branch investment seminar for banking customers
- Co-manage selected customers together with the front liners to provide regular market update and portfolio management
- Work with product managers to increase front lines cross-sell penetration via constant on-job coaching and bi-weekly workshop
- Strategize with product managers for product launch which include training, sales script, objection handling and customer event
- Increasing customer product holding by advocating portfolio diversification and asset allocation
- Build Wealth Management brand name and increase net-promoter-score (NPS) via campaign series and front line engagement
To succeed in the Investment Advisor job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the wealth management team and its segments.
- Strong leadership qualities with excellent interpersonal skills and multinational awareness and sensitivity
- Effective oral and written communication skills, able to deal effectively with people at all levels (internal and external) and in difficult and complex situations
- Has knowledge and understanding of products and services in strategic asset allocation
- In-depth understanding of key business drivers in dedicated geographical market(s) with sound understanding of legal, political and economic situation/ framework
- Focused, driven to lead, highly motivated and self-starter
This international retail bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are highly motivated and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Investment Advisor job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125