Associate Director/Director, Leverage Finance
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Job Ref 1899270/001
Date posted 02 February 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/investment-banking 2023-02-16 2023-04-03 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Associate Director/Director, Leverage Finance job has just become available at a locally established regional financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Associate Director/Director, Leverage Finance Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing financial solution to clients in support of capital markets related activities.
- Evaluate credit request in relation to the following:
- Fresh bridging loan which arises from investment banking advisory (IB&A) roles which include amongst others, financing for corporate exercises such as mergers and acquisition, leverage buyout, management buyout and voluntary/mandatory general offers
- Fresh bridging loan for selective investment banking related activities, within the limitation of the Single Customer Limit
- Present credit proposals to the Group Management Credit Committee/Credit Review Committee together with HOD, Client Coverage and IB&A
- Ensure successful completion of the mandated transaction from origination to execution. This includes liaison with internal parties such as Group Corporate Credit, Corporate Banking, Global Markets, Group Tax, etc. as well as discussions and negotiations with external parties like other financial institutions, legal counsel and client-appointed consultants
- Ensure the adherence to the bank’s lending policy and guidelines as well as BNM and other relevant regulator’s policy/guidelines
- Managing team member, reviewing work done by team members and providing support and guidance on day-to-day operations/ correspondences
- Liaise with other entities of the Bank in terms of cross border credit proposal
To succeed in this Associate Director/Director, Leverage Finance role, you must have at least eight years' working experience in leverage finance or other relevant scope.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Commerce, Actuarial Science, or any related field. An advanced post-graduate qualification or professional qualification is an added advantage
- Strong business acumen and market knowledge.
- Structuring capabilities and sound credit understanding
- Good knowledge of regional climate and deal making
- Ability to cross sell and product bundling to maximise wallet share
This award-winning global bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Associate Director/Director, Leverage Finance position.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7074
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 February 2023A challenging Associate Director, Mid Market Solutions job has just become available at a locally established regional financial institution to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 March 2023An attractive VP, Digital Adoption & Analytics job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 March 2023An attractive Product Manager, Managed Investment job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 March 2023A Credit Risk Modeller job has become available at a reputable entity. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 March 2023An exciting Head, Digital Strategy job has just become available at one of the most respected global law firms based in Kuala Lumpur.