Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Job Ref 1886750/001
Date posted 21 December 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/investment-banking 2022-12-21 2023-02-19 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Leverage Finance job has just become available at a locally established regional financial institution to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Leverage Finance Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing financial solution to clients in support of capital markets related activities.
- Evaluate credit request for the group in relation to the following:
- New bridging loan arising from investment banking advisory i.e. financing for corporate exercises such as mergers and acquisitions, leverage buyout, management buyout and voluntary/mandatory general offer
- Bridging financing for selective lending in support of debt capital market and other corporate finance related activities, adhering to the with the SCL exposure
- Provide end-to-end solutions including client relationship manager as facility agent for all PDS/loan stock issuance/loan syndication originated by the bank
- Managing the agency functions and review of agency roles for bond issuances, syndicated loans and loan stocks arranged by debt markets and corporate finance
- Participate in preliminary process of deal evaluation to prepare summary of the financial performances, deal structure, transaction fund flow and salient terms and conditions
- Ensure that credit evaluation is in compliance with the bank and regulatory requirements
To succeed in this role, you must have at least three years of work experience in leverage finance or other relevant scope.
- Degree in accountancy, finance, commerce, actuarial science, or any related field. An advanced post-graduate qualification or professional qualification is an advantage
- Applicants with credit and private equity background is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, numerical and attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure, in meeting tight deadlines, independent and possesses a positive attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with people at all levels
This award-winning global bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Leverage Finance Manager position.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 January 2023An exciting Senior Executive, Strategy & Business Execution job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Strategic Transformation, this is a role for an individual who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 January 2023An exciting Trade Credit Analyst job based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at a successful and growing trade credit insurance company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 January 2023An exciting Corporate Banking Relationship Manager role based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at a globally established financial institution.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 December 2022An exciting Associate, Client Engagement and Protection job has just become available in an international bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for professionals who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.