Deputy Head, Investment Banking
Salary MYR600,000 - MYR840,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sammie Sam
Date posted 30 September 20192019-10-09 2019-11-29 banking Kuala Lumpur MY 50480 MYR 600000 840000 840000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Deputy Head, Investment Banking job has become available at an established and renowned bank with a strong presence in Asia. With a growth strategy in place for the investment banking business, a newly-created position has at the division, based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Deputy Head, Investment Banking Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will be involved in the day-to-day management of the investment banking division. You will be responsible for the origination and execution of corporate M&A deals across industries and the region, providing strategic advice on capital structure, guiding the team and establishing a solid reputation in the market of the investment banking qualities of the firm.
- Originate leadership roles in loan syndication, capital markets and financial advisory transactions through demonstrated industry expertise
- Cross-sell all the firm’s products and services through effective partnership with key product, credit and/or corporate and commercial banking partners
- Be involved in developing and presenting pitches to clients, designing and leading appropriate transaction processes, guiding deal teams, developing appropriate analytics (e.g., cash flow models, valuation and comparable analysis), and negotiating and structuring transactions.
- Manage transactional processes from initial engagement through final close, including deal structure, financial modelling, internal approval/compliance processes and documentation
- Initiate new client relationships and expand the group's franchise across the sectors
To succeed in this Deputy Head, Investment Banking job, you must have at least 15 years of relevant experience in capital markets and M&A.
- Minimum of 15 years' with relevant investment banking experience and a solid track record in originating and executing investment banking mandates and supervising teams as part of the execution process.
- Participate in the establishment of strategies, policies and goals for the firm and establishes investment banking strategy
- Oversee and direct the day-to-day work of the division and identify and manage risks effecting the fund's investments and/or from a perception of conflict of interest
- Professional qualification such as (CFA, ACA/ACCA/CPA) is an advantage
- High degree of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of objectives in a timely, efficient and effective manner
The successful Deputy Head, Investment Banking will join an organisation whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great opportunity and career progression.
If you are talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Deputy Head, Investment Banking is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today / send in your CV to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C