Head of Call Centre
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aliah Alhabshi
Job Ref 1895820/001
Date posted 26 January 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/insurance 2023-02-16 2023-03-27 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive Head of Call Centre job has become available at a reliable financial organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Head of Call Centre Role:
You will strategise, implement, monitor selling and retention strategies for the call centre and ensure it is aligned to the overall business strategy.
- Planning, organising, leading and being accountable for the team performance to achieve the targets set and the approved key performance indicators with high level of customer experience through effective and optimal utilisation of resources approved
- Analysing performance, set both monthly and weekly sales target and plan activities to boost sales
- Planning annual budget required to meet target set
- Formulating Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and formulating tracking mechanism or provision of adequate support for the team
- Identifying and recruiting the right talent and being accountable for the development of the team to improve the level of competency and achieve performance targets set
- Developing succession plan and training needs for the team
- Identifying, implementing improvement initiatives to improve call centre operations to meet business goals
- Developing, implementing structured compliance guidelines and being responsible to ensure team exercise strict compliance to meet the organisation business strategies
- Reporting to the management on department performance and ability to take adequate actions
- Managing and ensuring resolutions of complaints are handled professionally with action implementation to avoid recurrence of the same
To succeed in this role, you must be able to communicate clearly and comprehensively on the sales channels' expectations to the team for execution.
- Develop, execute customer delivery strategy and operational planning
- Create team spirit for positive environment to foster group performance
- Define and identify training needs of team - input/develop training plans
- Be responsible for retention of staff within the team, and to ensure that targets set are met
- Prepare and conduct report analysis in a timely manner
This financial organisation provides a wide range of wealth management, debt management, personal financing, financial advisory, business financing, investments consultation, insurance and real estate services to over 12,000 customers. It is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of Call Centre role is right for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
*Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7007
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023An interesting Head of Treasury Product Control job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023An attractive Investment Advisor job has just become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Process Improvement Manager job has just become available at a respected bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a projects person who is passionate to grow.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 March 2023An exciting Principal Specialist, Operations Audit job has just become available in a reputable payment solutions company based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an audit professional who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023A challenging yet exciting Portfolio Monitoring Analyst job has just become available at one of the top private equity firms in town.