Manager, Internal Audit
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Madiha MdRidza
Job Ref 1887170/001
Date posted 21 December 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/insurance 2022-12-21 2023-02-19 insurance Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Manager, Internal Audit job has just become available in a renowned insurance company based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the insurance industry.
About the Manager, Internal Audit Role:
In this business critical role, you will execute audits and evaluate the adequacy of controls according to established schedule and quality requirements.
- Prepare risk based annual audit plan and allocation of resource to ensure audit plan is achieved
- Manage and supervise audits to ensure audits executed are compliance with standard policies, procedures, regulatory requirement and established scope and objectives
- Conduct, review and recommend improvement to existing internal control system as well as monitor the effects of risk exposures on all significant areas
- Develop a progressive, dynamic audit team by coaching and mentor audit team to maintain and achieve high competency level in operational and technical audits
- Assist in preparation of various assurances reporting to Audit Committee/Regional/Group Audit Office and participation of projects in advisory capacity
To succeed in the Manager, Internal Audit job, you will need to lead or support in delivering the assigned audit which includes entire audit process from planning to issue assurance and closure.
- Degree in Accounting or any Finance related discipline
- Four to six years of working experience in general insurance industry
- Candidate with experience in managerial position is an added advantage
- Professional certification such as Certified Internal Auditor and related discipline is highly preferred
- Proficiency in principles and practices of accounting and audit standards, methodologies and regulatory requirements as well as knowledge in techniques related to the financial services industry
- Strong analytical skills and results oriented with effective report writing skills and be prepared to travel
This organisation is an exciting addition to the insurance industry. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Manager, Internal Audit job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CyberjayaDate posted: 15 December 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified candidate for a Manager, Investment Governance job. This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make a lasting impact on the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 January 2023An exciting Manager, Business Management Office job has just become available at one of the most respected global investment banking firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Department, this is a role for a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 January 2023A leading independent consulting firm is seeking a highly skilled Manager, Brand and Communications Support in Kuala Lumpur to lead work in the area of brand and communications support for the Greater Asia Life practice.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 January 2023An exciting Manager, Strategy Development & Management job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Strategic Transformation, this is a role for an individual who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 January 2023A well-established and dynamic foreign bank is looking for a high-calibre individual for a Wholesale Banking Relationship Manager job based in Kuala Lumpur to drive the business of the bank.