Trade Credit Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Siaw
Job Ref 1873170/001
Date posted 09 November 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/insurance 2022-11-09 2023-01-08 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Trade Credit Analyst job based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at a successful and growing trade credit insurance company.
About the Trade Credit Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Head of Risk Underwriting, you will be responsible for assessing the credit worthiness of Malaysia companies, determining the company in ASEAN’s level of exposure to said companies, and working with clients in a front-facing role. You will be working as well with information agencies and financial institutions.
- Financial assessment of companies
- Decide credit limit requests consistently, within response time included in risk the business model by assessing companies with all information available in the company in ASEAN’s Risk database and your own market knowledge
- Monitor the risk portfolio by requesting further information to Risk office, according to information quality standards
- Be responsible for a dedicated portfolio of customers, steer it and provide a proactive service level, according to policy holder classification by regularly meeting customers and brokers as well as by organising telephone conferences
- Contribute to support the Commercial Department in steering customers loss ratio and implement necessary actions to ensure or restore profitability of a portfolio
- Prepare sector reviews
- Proactively monitor a portfolio of buyers
To succeed in this Trade Credit Analyst role, you must have at least three years' experience in a financial institution or rating agency as a financial/credit analyst.
- Excellent knowledge of the local economic and business environment
- Expertise in specific trade sectors
- Good network with local banking/trade credit Insurance community
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English is key
This company has developed a credit intelligence network to analyse the financial stability of 40+ million businesses across the globe. This company is rated AA by Standard & Poor’s.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Credit Analyst job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 November 2022An exciting SG Trade Finance Op Specialist job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, this is a role for a specialist who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 November 2022An exciting Senior Executive, Strategic Transformation job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Strategic Transformation, this is a role for an individual who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 October 2022An exciting Analyst, Business Management, Investment Banking job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Department, this is a role for an analyst who is a leader in their field.