Manager, Investment Asset Infrastructure
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Madiha MdRidza
Job Ref 1871780/001
Date posted 08 November 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/insurance 2022-11-08 2023-01-07 insurance Cyberjaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Manager, Investment Asset Infrastructure. This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
About the Manager, Investment Asset Infrastructure Role:
In this business critical role, you will serve as the support to the primary adviser and controller for all of the mandates governing investment assets across the group, ensuring that all new mandates or amendments to existing mandates are centrally administered, are in adherence with the group-wide requirements with respect to the mandate format, definitions, application of Dynamic Strategic Asset Allocation (“DSAA”) and investment asset architecture.
- Contribute hands-on to the shaping and ongoing development of the organisation’s investment asset architecture by facilitating the continued structuring of the organisation’s business unit assets into funds, sub-funds, investment portfolio and sub-portfolios as formalised and governed by mandate
- Provide advice on the drafting of asset mandates and portfolio mandates and oversight and control of the mandate and composite data inputted and stored within Microsoft Power Platform
- Provide ongoing input to the organisation’s Investment Governance Framework (“IGF”), specifically in relation to the organisation’s Investment Standards on Mandates and Asset Hierarchy, so as to facilitate the IGF’s continuous improvement in support of the organisation’s strategic goals
- Act as an advocate for the IGF with respect to risk, compliance and internal audit functions in support of monitoring, assurance and audit within the three lines of defence approach to risk management
- Promote the ongoing enhancement of the organisation’s culture regarding governance, risk and compliance with respect to the organisation’s investment operating model
- Provide support on projects and initiatives as requested by the Associate Director of IAI from time to time
To succeed in this Manager, Investment Asset Infrastructure job, you will need to be the primary coordinator within the organisation’s investment for ensuring all new mandates or amendments to existing mandates are applied within the organisation’s investment operational control environment.
- Five years of related asset management compliance or portfolio risk management experience
- Strong attention to detail and an analytical mindset
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Chartered Financial Analyst and/or a master’s degree in finance or similar qualifications are viewed favourably
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to deal with and handle multiple and changing priorities
- Good work attitude and ability to work as a larger team
- Independent with strong self-initiative
- Excellent command of written and spoken English with an ability to outline complex concepts into simply written form
- Due to the nature of this role, spoken and written Mandarin is beneficial but not essential
This organisation is an exciting addition to the insurance industry. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Manager, Investment Asset Infrastructure.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An attractive Business Development Manager job has become available at a leading global insurance organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 October 2022An attractive Business Development Manager job has become available at a leading global insurance organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Manager, Operational Risk Management. This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting Manager, Regulatory Compliance Advisory job has just become available at a multinational bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 November 2022An exciting Mortgage Product Manager job has become available at one of the largest local banks headquartered in Kuala Lumpur.