Product Proposition Associate
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Katrina Lim
Job Ref 1871390/001
Date posted 04 November 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/insurance 2022-11-04 2023-01-03 insurance Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Proposition Associate job has just become available at one of the most respected global insurance firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Product Proposition, this is a role for an individual who is a leader in their field.
About the Product Proposition Associate Role:
In this business critical role, you will work with Proposition Managers and Proposition Specialists to collect ideas from all relevant sources, and prioritise opportunities for proposition development.
Keep abreast of functional plans to improve services or capabilities impacting customer experience e.g. in claims handling, billing, policy admin, etc. and ensure that those improvements are designed with the customer in mind and create competitive advantage for the firm. Engage other areas, e.g. sales, marketing, legal in those efforts as required.
- Consolidate proposition plans with input from Proposition Managers and other stakeholders; develop and manage a multi-year pipeline of propositions
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts to refresh, upgrade, transfer or develop new propositions and launch them in the market
- Identify winning proposition features or underlying approaches to build those features, and leverage them across multiple geographies as applicable
- Apply, communicate and help to improve proposition development tools, processes, metrics and mindsets
- Drive post-launch proposition performance reviews. Coordinate corrective actions in conjunction with Proposition Managers and Proposition Specialists
- Develop and maintain a solid network of skilled specialists in all relevant areas and systematically engage them to develop propositions
- Act as a mentor for colleagues with less experience
- Utilise established financial systems to track budgets and highlights variances in order to manage and control specific cost variables
- Develop simple business cases for defined projects in own area of specialism (e.g. changes to current propositions/products), to determine potential benefits, clarify the rationale for investment and support the planning process
- Prepare draft manuals/guidelines to ensure risks are effectively identified when designing new propositions/products, and follow risk and compliance procedures to make sure new propositions/products are compliant with the organisation's policies
- Research primary data sources, select relevant information, analyse key themes and trends and make recommendations to inform design of new propositions/products
- Contribute to the execution of competitive analysis in own area of expertise (e.g. pricing, coverage, brand, etc.), reconciling internal perspectives (costs and risks) with external perspectives (customer needs, competitiveness)
- Research best practice and review and analyse detailed business models to support senior management in developing and improving propositions/products, processes and systems
- Manage the implementation of processes, systems configuration and training in own function area to ensure that propositions/products under development are effectively delivered
- Act as subject matter expert in a process or product area, actively contributing to the “pipeline of ideas” to develop propositions/products that improve customer experience
- Provide specialist advice in a specific area (e.g. underwriting, pricing, claims, marketing communications, legal, distribution, etc.) to contribute to new proposition/product design and development
- Regularly engage in the design and development of relatively complex propositions/products, designing or help to design specific components (e.g. wordings, pricing, service features, claims delivery, go-to-market strategies, advertising campaigns etc.)
- Collaborate with proposition/product specialists in all relevant areas of expertise to ensure that the proposition/products under development is built and delivered in an integrated fashion
To succeed in the Product Proposition Associate job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Successful, solid experience in the insurance industry
- Logical and clear in thought, with sharp business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
- Intellectual rigour and insight to be credible with a highly intelligent and experienced group of individuals
This international insurance firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Proposition Associate job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 October 2022An exciting Manager, Treasury Product Control job has just become available at one of the most respected banks based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is passionate and a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 October 2022An attractive Digital Performance Lead job has become available at a leading global insurance organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 October 2022An exciting Manager, Treasury Product Control job has just become available at one of the most respected banks based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is passionate and a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 November 2022An attractive Senior Marketing Executive job at one of the most prestigious financial institutions in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Equity Analyst job has become available at a large investment organisation within Kuala Lumpur.