Digital Performance Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aliah Alhabshi
Job Ref 1854220/001
Date posted 20 September 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/insurance 2022-09-20 2022-11-19 insurance Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Digital Performance Lead job has become available at a leading global insurance organisation based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
About the Digital Performance Lead Role:
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be accountable for digital sales marketing, digital performance management and communication, digital sales financial and performance measurement.
- Be accountable for the online digital sales performance for digital direct business
- Drive online marketing and campaigns to meet digital direct sales budget
- Serve as a subject-matter expert in digital marketing channels and media
- Be proactive in exploring ways to build the right media mix to increase online sales and performance
- Prepare and lead digital marketing plans to achieve the sales budget
- Provide the right marketing solutions to help optimise digital sales and grow leads via online purchase path capabilities
- Work closely with media/creative agencies to drive performance usage through the right media and tools to meet digital business sales
- Lead, execute and manage owned, earned and paid media assets and marketing tools and practices
- Create and manage SEO/SEM campaigns through the use of the right metrics and search tools
- Design and distribute marketing content with the right product proposition and align with brand and communication guidelines to be used in online marketing
- Measure and track financial aspects of digital marketing including budgeting, forecasting, campaign performance, digital sales funnel, profit/loss in digital business
- Campaign and business sales targets (gross premium written), marketing cost targets, digital media targets and sales funnel targets from leads to quotes to sales
- Digital marketing performance and optimisation efforts
To succeed in this Digital Performance Lead role, you must be tech savvy and be knowledgeable about digital media/campaign and marketing best practices. You must also have a strong analytical view on performance-oriented goals, be comfortable with sales and digital metrics numbers and evaluating metrics, forecasts and analysis.
- Five years in corporate companies with an industry focus on retail/e-commerce/digital marketing/marketing communications
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good communication and partner/agencies management skills
- Outstanding organisational skills and command of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Proven experience in delivering marketing campaign results
- Strong experience in creative marketing ads delivery and product proposition marketing
- Highly self-motivated and proactive, can-do attitude, curious and strong business acumen for digital marketing and its possibilities
- Demonstrated senior presence; strong project management skills including ability to collaborate with multi-functional stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial attitude to quickly dive deep into content to determine root causes of problems and implement scalable solutions
This leading global insurance organisation provides a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement solutions and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries. It is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Digital Performance Lead role is right for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
*Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 August 2022One of Asia’s fastest growing fintech firms specialising in private investments and alternative lending is seeking a startup-savvy Digital Marketing Associate/Senior Associate. In this job, you will join their marketing team in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 September 2022An exciting Associate, Financial Control job has just become available at a leading regional financial services institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 August 2022An exciting Corporate Finance job is now available with one of Asia’s fastest-growing fintech firms specialising in the private investment and alternative lending space in the Asia Pacific.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 August 2022One of the most respected financial services firms based in Kuala Lumpur is seeking a creative, highly skilled candidate to take on a Senior Creative Designer job. Reporting under Team Lead, this is a role for a progressive designer who is keen to take their career to the next step.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022An attractive New Business & Monetisation job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.