Manager, Internal Audit
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Crystal Gan
Job Ref 1802790/001
Date posted 22 May 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/insurance 2022-05-26 2022-07-21 insurance Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known entity is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill a Manager, Internal Audit job. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make a lasting impact on the organisation.
About the Manager, Internal Audit Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible in executing audits and evaluating the adequacy of controls according to established schedule and quality requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual audit plan and schedules, Board Committee reports, monthly country reports and fulfil other regional or local reporting requirements (where required)
- Coordinate and monitor audits being performed by regulators, external auditors (for special projects, if any), other entities’ auditors and other groups providing assurance
- Prepare audit reports and participate in discussion of issues and remedial action plans with the appropriate levels of management
- Assist with reporting overall results of audits to Board Committee and management
- Develop rapport with business unit management through regular communication of changes in business operations, emerging risks and potential issues, etc.
To succeed in the Manager, Internal Audit role, you will need to maintain a close working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum five years of internal/external audit experience insurance, financial services, or a related industry
- Relevant professional qualification such as Certified Public Accountant or equivalent
- Knowledge with audit tools and other software such as ACL (data analytic tools) and MS Office, intermediate knowledge on IT
- Good command of both oral and written English
This well-known entity has an outstanding reputation and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Manager, Internal Audit job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 June 2022An attractive Marketing Manager job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 June 2022An attractive Manager, Communications job at one of the most prestigious financial institutions in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 June 2022An exciting Manager, Performance Analyst job has just become available at a respected global financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager in Hong Kong, this is a role for a data-driven individual with Power BI, Bloomberg and Eagle knowledge.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 June 2022A well-known entity is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill a Audit Manager job. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 May 2022An exciting Business Finance Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Business Finance, Retail Banking, this is a role for a finance professional who is looking to take their career to the next level.