Trade Credit Insurance Sales Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Kim-Yie Lee
Date posted 18 April 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 financial-services Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An exciting Trade Credit Insurance Sales Manager job is available at one of the foreign trade credit insurance companies based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a an experienced sales manager within the financial services industry.
About the Trade Credit Insurance Sales Manager Role:
In this sales-centric role you will be heavily reliant on acquisition and business development within allocated areas around Malaysia, involving cold calling, referrals from existing clients, internet mining, social/professional networking sales and networking events or any other means of generating interest in the company's products.
- Preparing regular forecasts to enable effective sales planning
- Collaborating in the design and execution of the Marketing Action Plan for products as defined by the Regional/Country Commercial and Marketing Director
- Introducing new products to the market, while also seeking to maintain the commercial performance of existing products
- Achieving the highest efficiency of the sales process by following group offering procedures with special care for precise targeting, well-tailored offers and cost control
- Having a clear view of new and lost clients to identify market trends, sales and other developments amongst competitors and report back to the appropriate stakeholders
- Suggesting improvements or modifications required to existing products to maintain their competitiveness in the market
- Participating in trade shows, conventions and professional associations
- Adhering to Group & external regulators standards for Commercial Underwriting of Credit Insurance Business
- Taking joint ownership of the loss ratio on the portfolio with the Risk department and deliver a profitable result to the business
To succeed in this Trade Credit Insurance Sales Manager role, you will need to have experience in working independently within designated sales areas, within Central Region as well as outstation areas.
- Ability to travel nationwide
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills with experience in presenting solutions to key decision makers
- Strong commercial acumen, negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly self-motivated, must be able to work on own initiative
This international trade insurance company provides comprehensive line of credit insurance to protect companies against potential non-payment by their customers which can be spread across nearly 200 countries. They have experts working around the globe to analyse financial strength of companies and anticipate payment arrears.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Credit Insurance Sales Manager job.
Apply today or email me to discus this new opportunity - firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C