Head of Customer Experience
Consultant Aiman Rosman
Date posted 01 March 2019 2019-03-012019-04-30 insurance Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An attractive Head of Customer Experience job has just arisen at a leading firm.
About the Head, Customer Experience Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for driving Customer Centricity using business excellence framework focusing on service excellence and process excellence.
- Create and maintain the overall customer experience, integrating capabilities from multiple providers, both internal and external, to create a consistent, cohesive service platform.
- Customer Journey Mapping – analysing customer touch points and implement desired customer journey with stakeholders with the aim of creating a seamless customer journey and good customer experience
- Manage and drive customer satisfaction process with a continuous aim to increase customer scope results
- Drive a positive consumer experience at the point of sale and post-sale, a customer-centric approach can add value to a company by enabling it to differentiate itself from competitors
- Recommending and coordinating service enhancements across all platforms, developing business cases to support larger initiatives.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products
- Manage the Complaints and Customer Recoveries function – with specific focus on: Customer complaint handling and customer retention
- Customer recoveries
- Establish customer feedback mechanisms and service metrics and performing ongoing monitoring, maintenance and reporting
To succeed in this Head, Customer Experience job, you will need to have broad knowledge of the service life cycle, including enrolment, new business, policy owner service, commissions and claims; an understanding of service metrics and customer feedback techniques; and strong customer service, communication and analytical skills. You will need to to work effectively and co-operatively with teams, across borders and in an internal matrix organisation structure.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or any discipline
- AMII /ACII / DMII or equivalent insurance qualifications ( not compulsory)
- Over 10 years' experience with proven track record in customer experience management
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience in research and insight development techniques
- Able to work independently
- Able to work and lead a team
- Analytical and structured
This company continues to be one of the fastest growing and most profitable business groups. The cultures are demanding but if you’re confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in customer experience, take your career forward with this Head, Customer Experience role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C