Assistant Manager/Manager, Financial Reporting and Analysis
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-04-19 insurance Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 72000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An Assistant Manager/Manager, Financial Reporting and Analysis job has just arisen at a world-leading life insurance firm in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Assistant Manager/Manager, Financial Reporting and Analysis Role:
In this Assistant Manager/Manager,Financial Reporting and Analysis role, you will be responsible in ensuring IFRS Reporting, local management reporting and financial statements and its analysis are provided to the Group within appropriate standards, regulation and policies.
- Lead the team for IFRS Reporting, local reporting and financial statement deliverables to Group Finance and Local Business Units.
- Review or prepare IFRS templates and analysis on a quarterly basis by ensuring timely and quality deliverables of the templates for submission to Group Finance for consolidation purpose.
- Review or prepare Local BU reporting and analysis on a timely basis for its regulatory reporting and management reporting purposes.
- Handle audit by ensuring timely and quality delivery of items requested by the external auditors by coordinating with external and internal parties
- Develop and recommend areas for enhancements and improvements for the current systems and processes to meet the challenges and needs of stakeholders in relation to the IFRS templates and analysis, financial statements and related areas.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet financial reporting requirements and/or other projects
To succeed in this role, you will need to have more than five years of relevant experience specialising in the financial services industry, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Candidates should experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity
- Experience in a shared services or similar environment
- Advanced knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS 9) including the ability to interpret and apply the standards in practice.
- Experience in dealing with key stakeholders and various business units
This leading life insurance multinational needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The firm is also very focused on training and development of its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and would like to take your career forward, this is role is for you.
Apply now and feel free to connect with me through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C