Contact Centre Operations Manager
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-19 insurance Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A Contact Centre Operations Manager job has just arisen at a leading life insurance organisation in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Contact Centre Operations Manager role:
In this Contact Centre Operations role, you will be responsible for planning, directing and managing the performance of the assigned operations portfolio in accordance with the company’s business strategy and support the company’s vision. Reporting to the Head Contact Centre Operations, you will ensure that all operations within the Contact Centre for one of the Group’s most important products, are held to its highest performance level and service.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest possible standards of integrity and in accordance with the company’s operating principles
- Maintain and enhance an excellent working relationship with business partners, ensuring OSS is operationally aligned with the BU business objectives in both the short and long term
- Ensure smooth and timely migration of any agreed additional processes in the BAU (Business –As-Usual) environment
- Prepare the yearly budget for the HOD’s approval and prudently manage resources within those budget guidelines according to company policy and within ethical corporate governance guidelines.
- Implement effective succession planning, people management, development, recruitment and retention strategies for the department, in consultation with HR
- Engage, motivate and energise team members to continuously enhance team performance
- Responsible for complaints resolution and management reporting as per deadlines given
- Drive engagement within teams to ensure teams are consistently highly motivated to deliver their best results
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
- Prior experience in managing Contact Centre Operations
- Candidates should have at least 3 years in a supervisory or managerial capacity.
- Experience in a shared services or an insurance organisation of a similar environment
- The successful candidate should have advanced knowledge of MS Office and proficiency in Call Centre Management Tools
- Strong communication skills in English and added advantage if the candidate can speak in Chinese
- Energetic, confident and good stakeholder management
This leading life insurance multinational has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Contact Centre Operations Manager role.
Apply now and feel free to connect with me through firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C