Team Leader, Processing Services
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Ammelia Chew
Date posted 15 December 2018 2018-12-152019-02-13 insurance Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Team Leader, Processing Services position has just arisen at a foreign insurance firm based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high-performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Team Leader, Processing Services Role:
As the Team Leader of Processing Services, you will be proactively supervising and coaching team members to achieve internal KPIs and stakeholder satisfaction for services rendered to all Underwriting & Claims Teams (distributed in multiple offices across the Asia Pacific region) in providing efficient and accurate handling of all aspects of processing submissions, claims payments, loss runs, eFile upload and various other administrative duties.
- Providing technical support and coaching to team members, acting as a Subject Matter Expert across all processes and a point of escalation.
- Prioritising work commitments ensuring daily workflows are managed effectively and KPI/SLA maintained.
- Ensuring All Underwriting & Claims Teams across Asia Pacific are provided with administrative support, including but not limited to:
- Monitor and maintain electronic mailboxes for new submissions;
- Logging and clearing submissions in a timely manner – in adherence with required KPI;
- Accurately identify the products and lines of business for new submissions;
- Data Entry into underwriting & claims systems (including AS400 ‘Green Screen’ systems);
- Maintenance/Integrity of data associated with all created/entered records;
- Updating and maintaining other underwriting & claims systems;
- Identify, prioritise and process Claims payments in adherence with SLA document
- Complete Loss Runs in adherence with SLA document
- Underwriting & claims file creation and maintenance – electronic;
- Proactively identify problems and challenges with the team or stakeholders
- Proactively identify problems and challenges with the team or stakeholders and present possible solutions.
- Complying with all training materials and manuals.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, statutory and corporate affairs requirements on a timely basis.
- Continuing to seek improvement of the product and of self by the continuous improvement of practices and processes.
- Provide support to the PST Manager where required:
- Deliver training for new hires & refresher trainings with knowledge inputs ensuring all team members achieve competency.
- Assist in conducting monthly/ quarterly quality checking of processed transactions and helping to develop action plan to drive improvement.
- Assist in compiling data for monthly and quarterly reporting of KPI/SLA statistics.
To succeed in the Team Leader, Processing Services job, you are responsible for the timely and accurate data entry into the organisation’s various systems.
- At least 3 year's experience in a Team Leader role within General Insurance/and or Insurance Broking industry
- Possess at least a bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organisation skills – able to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate multiple time zone coverage across multiple Asia Pacific offices
- Ability to work in fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Candidates who can read and write in Mandarin/Cantonese will be added advantage
This insurance firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Team Leader, Processing Services job.
Apply today or email me at Ammelia.Chew@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125