Senior Manager, Finance (General Insurance)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082019-01-01 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Senior Manager, Finance (GI) position in Kuala Lumpur has just arisen at one of the world’s leading insurance organisations.
About the Senior Manager, Finance (GI) role:
This is a great role for the Senior Manager to redevelop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to drive change for the overall financial management, business analysis, statutory reporting and reporting of internal controls.
- Lead and oversee the budgeting and forecasting process for the Company
- Own and responsible for timely and accurate preparation of group and local management reporting and monitoring of monthly actual results against forecast/budget together with commentary for variances.
- Own and responsible for timely and accurate monthly/quarterly/annually financial reporting in compliance with the statutory and group reporting requirement.
- Own and responsible for timely reporting of both direct and indirect tax; and ensure compliance with relevant tax legislation requirements and oversees tax related matters.
- Responsible for governance and oversight over outsourced financial-related activities.
- Summaries key risks and opportunities facing and make recommendations as they affect the financial result of the business associations in managing their requirements and expectations
- Responsible for operating expense management and provide high visibility of operating expense trends/insights senior management. Partner with respective business users to identify operating expense reduction opportunities
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including board, regulators, auditors, tax authorities, group office and insurance.
- A recognised Degree in Accounting or Professional Accountancy Qualification, with at least 8-10 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment across the organisation
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to independently lead and follow through on initiatives, projects and assignments to completion
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel and SAP are added advantage.
- Proven ability to build, foster and maintain relationship with senior management level
This well-known insurer has an outstanding reputation and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Senior Manager, Finance (GI) role.
Apply today by clicking the application button or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125