Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 05 October 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Assistant Manager, Internal Audit position has just arisen at a local insurance firm based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high-performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Assistant Manager, Internal Audit Role:
In this business critical role, you will be supporting the head of department in ensuring key business risks are identified and appropriately mitigated in the organisation.
- Conduct audit assignments including identifying operational shortcomings, review compliance with regulatory requirements, and internal control policy procedures, policy as well as sound business practices
- Provide recommendations for improvements within the budgeted time and cost as well as based on department guidelines and standards
- Oversee and provide quality control of the audit work to ensure department guidelines and standards are met
- Undertake the performance and completion of unscheduled/ ad-hoc reviews as and when required
- Monitor progress and adequacy of actions taken to rectify audit issues, as well as coordinate with other control and monitoring functions
To succeed in the Assistant Manager, Internal Audit job, you will need to possess a minimum two to four years’ internal audit experience in the financial services industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or other relevant discipline(s)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as interviewing and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and to work effectively in a team environment
This local insurance firm is recognised as one of the leaders within their related field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Manager, Internal Audit job.
Apply today or email me at Jaecent.Lei@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125