Manager, Financial Reporting and Analysis
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 04 October 2018 2018-10-042018-12-03 insurance Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A world-leading life insurance organisation is recruiting a Manager, Financial Reporting and Analysis in Kuala Lumpur to join their team.
About the Manager, Financial Reporting and Analysis role:
In this Manager, Financial Reporting and Analysis role, you will be responsible in ensuring IFRS Reporting, local management reporting and financial statements and its analysis are provided to the Group within appropriate standards, regulation and policies.
- Lead the team for IFRS Reporting, local reporting and financial statement deliverable to Group Finance and Local Business Units
- Review or prepare IFRS templates and analysis on a quarterly basis by ensuring timely and quality deliverable of the templates for submission to Group Finance for consolidation purpose
- Review or prepare Local BU reporting and analysis on a timely basis for its regulatory reporting and management reporting purposes
- Handle audit by ensuring timely and quality delivery of items requested by the external auditors by coordinating with external and internal parties
- Develop and recommend areas for enhancements and improvements for the current systems and processes to meet the challenges and needs of stakeholders in relation to the IFRS templates and analysis, financial statements and related areas
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet financial reporting requirements and/or other projects
- Candidates should experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity
- Experience in a shared services or similar environment
- The successful candidate should have advanced knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS 9) including the ability to interpret and apply the standards in practice
- Have more than five years' relevant experience specialising in the financial services industry, preferably insurance industry
- Experience in dealing with key stakeholders and various business units
- Big 4 Audit candidates without Financial Services experience are encouraged to apply as well
This leading life insurance multinational has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a reputation for their market position and branding, this is a good place for you to develop mastery skill sets in training and development of staff for new finance processes.
Apply now for this new exciting opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125