Senior Manager, Strategic Performance Management
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR156,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-29 insurance Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A rapidly expanding life insurance company is looking for a talented Senior Manager, Strategic Performance Management in Kuala Lumpur to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team of 5 staff and oversee the development of strategic performance management.
About the Senior Manager, Strategic Performance Management Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad of company strategies and business plans, research on market intelligence and channel performance. You will also take the lead providing direction to identify gaps, opportunities and ensure effective tracking, monitoring and follow-up of initiatives with respective stakeholders for a successful execution.
- Develop and prepare conceptual papers, business planning materials, and presentation materials to support organisational and divisional objectives
- Coordinate with senior leadership team to identify and implement emerging market strategies, and with department heads and other stakeholders to identify and implement channel strategies
- Monitor and analyse market and client dynamics and their impacts to the established strategy plan, including simulations and projections. Liaise with other departments, partners and Regional for projects and initiatives.
- Track and monitor progress of key initiatives to ensure successful delivery of identified milestones. Conduct analysis on channel performance to identify gaps and corrective measures to improve performance.
- Responsible for communication of key issues to stakeholders and taking leadership role in issue resolution.
- Provide secretariat support for relevant key governance structures internally and within partnerships. (Steering Committees, Working Committees, Task Forces)
The successful Senior Manager, Strategic Performance Management will be sales focused, strategic and driven.
- Degree or Diploma in any discipline preferable Business / Marketing / Statistics / Actuarial / Project Management
- Experience in financial services industry, particularly insurance, takaful and banking is preferred
- Consultancy background and/or project management are added advantages
- Min five years’ experience in strategic planning and corporate planning capacity is preferred.
- Good understanding of Agency, Bancassurance and complex financial services industry needs
- Knowledge in life or general insurance system, processes and guidelines
With its growing presence in Malaysia, this company has a lot of potential in growing their businesses and market share within the region. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of strategy implementation and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Manager, Strategic Performance Management role.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Leon Lim on +603 – 2380 8738 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1315320
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125