Claims Manager, Employee Benefits
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JenJun Wong
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-22 insurance Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
Claims Manager, Employee Benefits A shared services arm of an internationally established insurance brokerage firm is on a keen lookout for a Claims Manager, Employee Benefits to join their ever-growing team of competent management collective for its claims operations functions.
About the Claims Manager, Employee Benefits role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Claims Manager, Employee Benefits, you will be responsible for the overall operations as well as improvement of functions of its General Insurance Claims team in its Kuala Lumpur office.
- Ownership for timely delivery of services to clients as per SLA agreements laid out.
- Efficient utilisation of all available resources within the operations environment (people, systems, knowledge) to ensure timely, cost efficient and quality delivery of functions.
- Managing exceptional request for work basis to ensure balance between stakeholder and employee expectations.
- Ownership of delivery as well as decisions on enhancement of SOP’s within set frameworks and guidelines to ensure smooth functional BAU operations.
- Responsible for creating and implementing people development strategies for future skill requirements.
- Act as a mentor for team members to ensure continuous learning to prepare for bigger functions to ensure an adept workforce.
- Ensure utmost teams performance is guided by risk and compliance principles to ensure improvement on operational risk and gaps.
To succeed in this role, applicants must be highly driven to work in a people oriented environment coupled with strong business acumen to ensure positive business impacts.
- Graduate degree in any field.
- Minimum five to ten years of experience in General Insurance claims.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment evolving around best practices.
- Experience in transition/migration is an added advantage.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities and threats and able to critically address issues.
- Strong self-motivation to drive change and improvement of operational environments.
This established regional Insurance entity is strongly positioned and is recognised as growing brand within the industry. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for like-minded individuals whom are ready to step out of the box and leading in change!
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Claims Manager, Employee Benefits position.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125