Chief Operations Officer, Insurance
Salary MYR420,000 - MYR480,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sammie Sam
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-20 insurance Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
This is an established Insurance business where it offers life insurance product through its agents and branches. This position aims to provide strategic operations leadership operates at optimal cost and employs a common and transparent global model, based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Chief Operations Officer, Insurance Role:
Reporting to the Group CEO, you will lead the insurance operations and transformation initiatives to ensure the strategic goals and objectives of the business are met or exceeded. You will manage and ensure the effective execution of the Insurance Operations Target Operating Model for Malaysia.
- Manage / oversee the activities of the Operations functions in Malaysia including underwriting, claims, branch operations and administration, customer service, insurance service, actuarial services and technology services
- Develop and maintain relations with Business Units in order to facilitate and ensure smooth working support and quick resolution of issues and/or concerns
- Define and manage strategic plan for customer-centric operations service with an end-to-end view focused on effectiveness and efficiency
- Execute customer experience management programs for the organisation that builds on the ability to achieve and sustain success and ensure continuous improvement of these services
- Ensure compliance with regional and corporate risk management policy and regulatory guidelines
- Drive operational risk management and work with stakeholders in project developments and change managements
- Collaborate with regional and corporate teams to deliver country value proposition to its customers
To succeed in Chief Operations Officer, Insurance job, you need to be strong with hands on, in-depth life insurance operations experience.
- Minimum 15 years experience in a managerial role within Insurance industry
- Educated to degree level, idealy in Business Adminstration or Finance
- Strong experience in Insurance Operational and Controls management with proven track record in operating as an effective leader overseeing multiple teams
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker
- High degree of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of objectives in a timely, efficient and effective manner
The successful Chief Operations Officer, Insurance, will join an organisation whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great opportunity and career progression.
If you have a successful track record of and enjoy working in a team environment, this Chief Operations Officer, Insurance job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward thinking company that values progressive mindset.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125