Chief Client Officer, Client Experience
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 29 June 2018 2018-06-292018-08-25 insurance Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Chief Client Officer role, parked in the Client Experience department, is available at a well-known insurance organisation!
About the Chief Client Officer Role:
In this business-critical role are responsible in leading the operations function for their life insurance, to deliver first class and best-in-industry services to their clients and advisors. You will be the overall champion for their clients and ensure that the organisation has strong focuses and initiatives to promote client experience to achieve improvement in their NPS score and Client Index.
- Monitor and develop initiatives for excellent service quality including improvement of NPS score
- Formulate client service strategy for distribution and end clients to maintain the competitive position in service delivery
- Strengthen client service delivery capability including but not limited to more automation and oversee its performance
- Ensure effective implementation or enhancement of NPS measurements & Client Index and monitor the improvement of NPS score to achieve positive client experiences.
- Lead strategic projects to review and improve operation efficiencies. Look for continuous improvement and automation to enhance the operation capabilities to provide best of the industry services
- Collaborate with MCM, particularly the Deputy CEO to lead innovation and strategic projects such as Straight Through Processing, client experience enhancement, and ensure their timely and successful completion to support business strategy and growth.
- Oversee the management of all operational procedures including technology deployment, financial and human resources within the approved budget
- Minimum 15 years’ relevant experience with track record as a seasoned executive in the life insurance/financial sector.
- Needs to apply academic (university degree in business subject) and industry experience to gain competitive edge and ensure our company becomes more efficient and more client-focused in Malaysia.
- Self-motivated with positive attitude to work independently
- Good analytical ability and strong business acumen
- Excellent command of English
This international company is much more than insurance services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Chief Client Officer role.
Apply today or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125