Industrial Relations Executive
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Vanissa Gangadaran
Date posted 24 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Industrial Relations Executive position has just arisen at a very respected financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Industrial Relations Executive Role:
Reporting to the Assistant Vice President of Industrial Relations, you will be assisting in the management of staff discipline, staff attendance and recovery of monies owed from former staff within the agreed service-level agreement
• Assisting AVP with handling industrial relations & disciplinary cases of staff
• Managing staff attendance regarding tardiness & flexi hours applications, and updating attendance system
• Preparing daily and monthly attendance reports as required
• To track, update and prepare details of monies owed and to follow up with internal and external parties regarding follow-up actions
• Coordinate execution of Employee Engagement Events
To succeed in the Industrial Relations Executive role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and possess a keen understanding of industrial relations and employee relations in the financial services sector.
• Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Law/ Human Resources or equivalent
• Have one to two years’ experience in industrial relations or equivalent in the Banking and Finance industry, preferably Takaful/ Insurance companies
• Be compliant with the best and most current Human Resource practices
This financial institution is known to be the leader of its industry and has a well-respected presence both locally and abroad. The company possesses great company culture and attractive employee benefits. A heavy emphasis is placed on both the employee and their families’ well-being here, at this leading financial institution.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Industrial Relations Executive position.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125