Assistant Manager, Fire Portfolio
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Patricia Lim
Date posted 30 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A well-known MNC General Insurer is looking for a capable candidate to join their Product, Pricing & Underwriting team as an Assistant Manager, Fire Portfolio where you will assist to achieve desired portfolio mix that optimizes long term performance and return.
About the Assistant Manager, Fire Portfolio Role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Fire Portfolio, you will assist the fire portfolio team to enhance company’s current fire product, pricing, underwriting options and strategies to enable optimal portfolio balance between growth, profit and loss ratio.
- Support team to develop innovative fire products during the de-tariff environment
- Deliver the required services to project stakeholders
- Ensure the new product, prices and terms meet the customer needs
- Work collaboratively within product, pricing & underwriting team and other colleagues in the organisation to deliver good service to the project team
- To lead and ensure project risk assessment carried-out in accordance to risk appetite
- Ensure the regulatory requirements are fully adhered
- To plan and carry out research for new products
- Ensure risks associated with info assets within one's control are adequately assessed, reported & mitigated to maintain confidentiality, integrity & availability
To succeed in Assistant Manager, Fire Portfolio this role you must have a minimum of five years' experience in underwriting.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Business & major in Finance
- Broad knowledge of fire insurance underwriting
- Preferably with experience in fire product development or pricing discipline
This market leading organisation is well-known for their large portfolio of innovative insurance products, as well as their extensive network of distribution channels. This is a fast-paced environment, ideal for an ambitious individual looking for exposure and career advancement.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125