Unit Head, A&H and Personal Lines Claims
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Patricia Lim
Date posted 20 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A world-leading insurance organisation is recruiting a Unit Head, A&H and Personal Lines Claims in Malaysia to join their team. In this Unit Head, A&H and Personal Lines Claims, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of best practice claims operations.
About the Unit Head, A&H and Personal Lines Role:
Reporting to the Head of Claims, you will lead all claims operations in the A&H division, and manage the team with consistent delivery of services within target levels, relationships with stakeholders, management and reconciliation of the net claims expense budget and ownership of the customer experience.
- Develop and implement methodologies for a robust and strategic management of A&H claims – process efficiency and innovative claims service
- Responsible for compliance with regulatory and best practice implementation
- Develop an effective complaint management framework – average resolution time, handling and resolution
- Focus on People – motivate, develop and retain talented people to help achieve business goals and high productivity per handler
- Customer service and support - aim for excellent customer's satisfaction and positive experience for differentiation from the rests - engage the team to engage the customers
- Business networking with existing and prospect intermediaries/clients – develop relationship with producers and customers to make them think of us when they think of claims support
- A&H and PBI claims portfolio management – efficient file load and effective claims turnaround time
- Effective fraud checks for claim cost containment
- Vendor management – effective management of vendor performance and reporting is crucial in A&H claims
- Responsible for management reporting and other management duties relating to A&H and PBI claims portfolio
To succeed in this Unit Head, A&H and Personal Lines Claims role , you will need to have minimum 8 to 10 years working experience specialising in A&H Claims is preferred
- Good Communications skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia for both oral and written
- Good technical knowledge in A&H policy coverage and claims practices and procedures
- Good negotiation skills, theoretical and practical knowledge of claims processing
- This leading general insurance company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a rich history background, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive Claims Manager, A&H and Personal Lines with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity!
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125