Assistant Claims Manager
Consultant Patricia Lim
Date posted 17 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A rapidly expanding Life Insurance Shared Services Centre is looking for a talented Assistant Claims Manager to take on a this role. In this job, you will lead a team and manage the team to ensure claims are processed within the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
About the Assistant Claims Manager Role:
You will play an important role in the claims team’s continued development and success in its Malaysia office and ensure claims principles/authorities are adhered to.
- Manage a team to process all Life and/or A&H claims requests received as per stipulated requirements.
- Review and approve cases that exceeds subordinate's authority
- Monitor & report claims experience, quality and trends analysis, with a view to identifying issues & problems and provide initiatives to improve productivity, quality of claims delivery and areas of claims risk management concerns
- Make recommendations for Claims Approval Authority and arrange necessary authorities to be set up in system.
- Prepare all claims reporting including but not limited to daily SLA, TAT report, management reports and etc on a timely basis
- Building and developing complete skill sets for claims assessors.
- Arrange conference call with business partners, prepare minutes of meeting and take follow up action items for next meeting
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements
To succeed in this Assistant Claim Manager role, you will need to have knowledge of Accident & Hospitalisation claims.
- At least five years' working experience and having experience in Life Insurance is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Accident & Hospitalisation claims.
- Good communications and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and customer orientated.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English, with strong written skills.
This Life Insurance organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their life insurance products, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity!
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125