Manager, Change Management
Salary MYR182,000 - MYR210,000 per annum + Car Insurance
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 04 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Manager, Change Management role in Kuala Lumpur has just arisen at a reputable general insurance multinational. Your main responsibility is to oversee the strategic management and overall direction to company wide change management initiatives and projects across Malaysia.
About the Manager, Change Management Role:
Due to positive results and future expansion plans, the Manager, Change Management will play a key role in all Projects and Continuous Improvement Initiatives across all lines of business, processes, systems and distribution channels.
- Lead and drive initiatives, programs and projects (manage and monitor) linked to the key strategies of regional and group initiatives
- Process and Project management and implementation for all business lines and distribution channels
- Conduct periodic reviews to enhance effectiveness, efficiency and institutionalization of internal process mapping and process improvement across all business lines.
- Partner with IT and other key stakeholders in implementing projects and initiatives
- Analysing and interpreting management reports, financial statistics, data and to identify opportunities
- Manage and lead the a team of Projects and MIS personnel across all lines of business, distribution channels and systems
- Report on programs and priority projects status to steering committee and drive successful completion of programs and priority projects
With in-depth understanding of customer service, industry standards and experience in conducting business process improvements projects or re-engineering activities, you will take the lead on change management or demonstrated execution skills with effective change management.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years in a senior management role with responsibility for service delivery
- Strategic planning and execution in a medium to large organisation
- Candidates with technical background in the general insurance industry, has an added advantage
- Ability to multi-task and project manage various projects and campaigns
- Eye for detail with ability to identify and trouble shoot operational issues
- Effective in verbal and written communications in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to relate at different levels
The successful Manager, Change Management will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand has operations in Malaysia and provides a comprehensive range of general insurance solutions for large corporates, small and medium-sized businesses, as well as individuals through a multitude of distribution channels
If you are a progressive Manager, Change Management with an eye for detail to identify and troubles shoot operational issues, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a reputable industry player who appreciate employees who possess excellent leadership and people management skills.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity!
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125