Insurance Specialist Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Bella Soraya
Date posted 30 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Insurance Specialist Manager job in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at one of the world’s leading bank.
About the Insurance Specialist Manager Role:
In this business critical role you are responsible to work closely with the wealth development team and product manufacturers on strategies to generate more revenue for the department.
- Strengthen the Bank’s image as a leading wealth provider by providing clients with access to advanced technical product expertise.
- Assist all sales staff in deepening and growing client relationships through identifying and uncovering client's needs, identifying relevant wealth solution and technical analysis, and assisting sales staff in presenting and explaining solution(s) to client
- Conduct portfolio reviews with sales staff, assess product suitability and market and regulatory change impact to products held by clients as appropriate, identify opportunities and manage risks.
- Initiate and conduct educational events with clients to improve clients’ financial literacy and knowledge of financial markets and solutions.
- Continue to develop and sharpen technical expertise, working closely with the Wealth Development team and product manufacturers also other third party product partners to help improve client satisfaction and outcome.
- Identify and provide feedback from PRMs and clients to product teams in order to continuously improve our products and services.
- Collect and apply market and channel intelligence to identify and share competitive gaps, service issues, business opportunities, and challenges with stakeholders.
- Work with PRMs and PRBs to follow through execution of the product contract presented to clients where technical expertise is required.
- Work closely with APBs or equivalent and draw road map with tactical plan with them on how to consistently hitting their threshold points.
- Assisting Senior Manager of Insurance Specialist in crafting and executing the strategies when deploying training, rolling out new product launches and prepping the sales staff at the branches by sharing the action plans with the branch leaders in optimizing their capabilities.
To succeed in this role as a insurance specialist manager, you must have bachelors degrees in finance or in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience as a product specialist or financial advisor.
- Strong client skills with the ability to deliver a strong client experience and provide needs-based solutions.
- Deep knowledge of specific complex financial solutions and products including the knowledge of financial markets, social-economic dynamics, and regulatory requirement relevant to the products.
- Extensive external market awareness of market conditions, new product solutions, and an understanding of current financial market activities.
- Specialisation in one or more product categories e.g. Structured Products/ FX/ Investments/ Trusts/ Estate Planning/ Retirement/ Protection/ Mortgage etc.
- Have or attain an understanding of the immediate regional Global Wealth Strategy and the ability to plan own activities accordingly.
- Demonstrates ability to set stretch goals for self and the ability to deliver these with courage and tenacity.
- Able to work independently to construct technical product analysis to support Sales Staff and aid Sales Staff experience and client decisions.
The successful Insurance Specialist Manager role will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well recognize brand offers a great working environment with a global culture.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Insurance Specialist Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125