Manager, Operations Excellence
Consultant Wai Meng Yap
Date posted 17 October 2016
A leading financial institution is now inviting an outstanding talent to join its team. In this role, you will be integral in leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Manager, Operations Excellence role:
An attractive Manager, Operations Excellence job in a world’s leading insurance company based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available. This is a great opportunity for the candidate to assist in developing and leading the team and processes.
- Re-engineer and implement best in class processes and practices within operations to ensure process optimisation and service quality for the organisation
- Continuously review existing work practices and process flows within operations to identify improvement opportunities
- Responsible to manage projects from scope definition through implementation across internal, external and cross-functional teams
- Follow-up and communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders to ensure the project is delivered on time and benefits are being realised
- Taking the lead on transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition and the changes are effectively integrated into the business
- Collaborate with group or country teams to deliver projects that aligned to organisation strategic business objective
- Work with Head of Operation Excellence to establish the highest possible standards of performance metrics in quality and productivity via a range of benchmarks
- Provide guidance and assistance to peers should situation require
- At least 6-8 years working experience with at least 3 years experience in business process improvement or business analyst
- A track record of been results focus, strong influencing skills and tenacity in driving processes quality
- Proficient Excel skills and ability to drive insight from data analysis, Hypothesis building or regression analysis
- Good presentation skills, Project Management, Change Management and stakeholder management including outstanding leadership and influencing skills
- LEAN training experience will be preferred but not mandatory
- Understanding of Insurance business will be preferred but not mandatory
- Possess good planning, execution and analytic skills and is able to articulate well
This company is the clear top player in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of process improvement, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125