Manager, FCB Facilitator
Consultant Wai Meng Yap
Date posted 17 October 2016
A leading financial institution is now inviting an outstanding talent to join its team. In this managerial role, you will be integral in leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the FCB Facilitator, Manager role:
An attractive managerial job with excellent opportunity in a world’s leading insurance company based in Malaysia has just become available. This is a great opportunity for the manager to develop and lead the team and processes.
- Monitor the status of the PCR and change request development based on pre-defined metrics to make sure PCRs are delivered according to agreed time-frame
- Responsible for all of the administrative functions associated with the FCB meeting includes maintaining FCB meeting schedule, prepare the agenda, prepare meeting minutes, update FCB policies and procedures guide
- Responsible to assign PCRs to the respective Business Analyst, and follow up the status in order to discuss it in the FCB meeting
- Provide governance including gate reviews, post audits and quality control
- Focal person in ensuring smooth communication between internal and external parties involved during change request deliverable
- Assist FCB Chairman on other matters related to the Finance Council Board (FCB) requirement
- 8 to 10 years of working in IT or Finance with Share Services or MNC environment with minimum 3 cycles of IT Change Request and Project implementation either in Project or BAU mode
- Experience in managing multiple teams and capabilities to deliver complex project scope
- High level of communication skill to various level of stakeholders are expected
- Oral and written skill is highly required
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations
- Knowledge of IFRS principles and the ability to interpret the standards and apply to real life scenarios will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of SAP System or similar applications is an added advantage
This company is the clear top player in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record in this area, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125