Manager, Financial Reporting
Consultant Wai Meng Yap
Date posted 17 October 2016
A leading financial institution is now inviting an outstanding talent to join its team. In this managerial role, you will be integral in leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Manager, Financial Reporting role:
An attractive Manager, Financial Reporting job with managerial opportunity in a world’s leading insurance company based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available. This is a great opportunity for the manager to develop and lead the team and processes.
- Responsible for monthly close of accounts and maintenance of accounting records
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial reporting to executive management team, head office and regulators
- Ensure strict compliance to regulatory reporting requirements, accounting standards and group reporting requirements
- Provide management with meaningful information and analysis for performance measurement and decision making
- Ensure reconciliation of key general ledger accounts
- Lead and manage reporting staffs towards meeting the objectives and manage staff development for team performance
- Liaise with auditors, regulatory bodies and Company Secretary on behalf of the Company
- To succeed in this role, you should possess minimum eight years' experience in related/similar functions and capacity within the general insurance industry
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification
- Good verbal and written communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of personnel effectively
This company is the clear top player in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of financial reporting and leading a team, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125