Insurance Business Development Manager
Salary MYR300 - MYR8000 per month + benefits
Consultant Syazwani Fazil Marican
Date posted 04 October 2016
An exciting Insurance Business Development Manager job in Cyberjaya has just become available at one of the well-established consumer credit firm.
About the Insurance Business Development Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be promoting, driving sales and developing strategies to improve commercial performance of the programmes.
- Innovating and developing new products and enhancing existing product offers
- Involving in the process optimisation with insurers to improve efficiency and productivity
- Establishing strong relationship with key stakeholders (e.g. dealers) to promote and drive sales
To succeed in the job, you will need to demonstrate sophisticated skills in relationship-building, be self-driven and motivated to achieve assigned sales target.
- Minimum 3-5 years working with some managerial experience and a strong understanding of the industry
- Good relationship, communication, and negotiating skills at all levels
- Good ability to think analytically and laterally with an excellent attention to details
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
This company is a well-established consumer credit firm. The culture is demanding but if you are highly motivated and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Insurance Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125