Call Centre Specialist (Mandarin Speaking)
Consultant Wai Meng Yap
Date posted 29 August 2016
A leading financial institution is now inviting an outstanding talent to join its team. In this Call Centre Specialist role, you will be integral in leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Call Centre Specialist role:
An attractive Call Centre Specialist role in a world’s leading insurance company based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available. This is a great opportunity for the specialist to develop the team and processes.
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfils requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Able to speak in Mandarin or Cantonese
- Excellent communication and public relations skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
This company is the clear top player in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record in a call centre, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125