Consultant Wai Meng Yap
Date posted 29 August 2016
A leading financial institution is now inviting an outstanding talent to join its team. In this Tax Manager role, you will be integral in leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Tax, Manager role:
An attractive Tax Manager job with managerial opportunity in a world’s leading insurance company based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available. This is a great opportunity for the manager to develop and lead the team and processes.
- To prepare, review and coordinate the submission of monthly GST returns
- To manage the Company’s GST tax module
- To manage the reconciliations between the GST returns, GL entries and sub-ledger listing
- To liaise with the respective business units on matters in relation to GST i.e. self-billed invoice
- To review the Company’s provisional tax computation
- To prepare and submit annual tax return
- To be involved in Transfer Pricing documentations
- To be involved in any other tax related matters of the Company
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in related or similar functions and capacity
- Good verbal and written communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of personnel effectively
This company is the clear top player in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of taxation and leading a team, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125