Project Manager (Insurance)
Consultant Wai Meng Yap
Date posted 29 August 2016
A leading financial institution is now inviting an outstanding talent to join its team. In this Project Manager role, you will be integral in leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Project Manager role:
An attractive Project Manager job with managerial opportunity in a world’s leading insurance company based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available. This is a great opportunity for the manager to develop and lead the team and processes.
- Oversees all aspects of assigned projects throughout project lifecycles to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints
- Manages problem resolution and risk mitigation for issues, problems and risks as needed
- Ensures accurate cost monitoring and cost control within projects
- Leads multi-disciplinary teams, composed of various levels of personnel, vendors, and clients to create and deploy successful projects
- Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of the industry project management best practices
- Knowledge of project methodologies and life cycles and the correct project application
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This company is the clear top player in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of project management, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125