VP, Business Development
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Job Ref 1886280/001
Date posted 21 December 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/hedge-funds 2022-12-21 2023-02-19 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An interesting VP, Business Development job is now available at one of the up-and-coming regional asset management firms.
About the VP, Business Development Role:
In this business critical role, you are expected to perform all necessary duties related to fundraising and marketing of the funds to relevant investors, predominantly in the Southeast Asian region but also to investors in the rest of Asia, Europe, North America, and in the Middle East.
- Identify, engage and build relationships with investor prospects globally
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients
- Work proactively with management to develop new marketing strategies
- Evaluate and assess potential new investor markets
- Assess and provide feedback on new products and market opportunities
- Generate new ideas and concepts for investment pitch decks and investor letters
- Develop and help preparing offering documents and marketing materials for investors
- Prepare and respond to investor due diligence questions and fund queries
- Manage and maintain the company’s CRM database (Hubspot)
- Host and represent the company at investor events
- Network and develop relationships with fund managers, industry professionals and clients in professional and social settings
To succeed in this role, you must have at least eight years of relevant experience within asset management, wealth management or investment banking.
- University or higher degree (preferably finance or marketing)
- Mature and innate ability understand investor needs
- Resourceful, driven and independent
- Entrepreneurial and takes own initiative
- Strong relationship building skills with HNW, family office and institutional investors
- Excellent communication skill, both oral and written
- Embraces team work and leadership
This is a next-generation asset manager which runs multi-asset class portfolios across emerging and developed markets by combining timeless investment strategies with advanced technology in an ultra-efficient format. We pursue a data-driven, inter-disciplinary approach which blends quantitative asset pricing with behavioural finance.
If you are driven, and embrace entrepreneurial and fast-paced working environment, this VP, Business Development role is right for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 January 2023An exciting Senior Project Manager, WPB job has just become available at one of the respected banks based in Kuala Lumpur. If you are able to speak, read and write Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese) and have a passion for project management, this is the right role for you.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 January 2023An international bank is seeking a high-calibre candidate for Wealth Management - OTC Derivatives jobs in Malaysia to support a newly migrated team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 January 2023An attractive Digital Product Specialist job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 January 2023An attractive Head, Credit Card Acquisition job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Internal Audit (Various Levels) job has just become available in a renowned global bank. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the banking industry.