Senior Officer, Regulatory Reporting
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Lin Tan
Job Ref 1818200/001
Date posted 22 June 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-06-23 2022-08-21 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Officer, Regulatory Reporting job has just become available at one of the most respected foreign corporate banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Senior Officer, Regulatory Reporting Role:
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for preparing and submitting Statistical and Regulatory Reports for timely submission via Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)'s STATSmart Portal in accordance with the relevant BNM guidelines.
- Prepare a range of periodic (weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual) regulatory reports (FISS and NSRS) for timely and accurate submission to Bank Negara Malaysia
- Liaise with various stakeholders from other departments to extract financial data required for reporting
- Provide support on all queries/issues from relevant stakeholders to ensure enquiries are successfully resolved on a timely basis
- Participate in financial reporting projects in the department and ensure successful completion on a timely basis
- Comply with bank policies and standard local procedures
- Review periodical changes made by Bank Negara Malaysia on statistical reporting requirements and ensure compliance with regulations
To succeed in this Senior Officer, Regulatory Reporting Role, you will need to be detail-oriented and possess outstanding communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance/economics or a related discipline
- Minimum of two years of work experience, preferably in banking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This leading foreign bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Officer, Regulatory Reporting job.
Apply today or email Lin Tan at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Competitive Base + Quarterly BonusesLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 May 2022A Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Financial Services job has become available at Robert Walters Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 June 2022An interesting Product Proposition Manager job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting PE Associate job has just become available with one of the fast-growing private equity firms based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022An SME Credit Analyst job has become available at one of the trade insurance companies based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This role analyses credit for SME customers while maintaining the highest service level standards.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Financial Control Executive job has just become available at a respected financial services institution based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for monthly full sets of accounts and assist in annual audit accounts and corporate tax reporting.