Head, Business and Budget Planning
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-27 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head, Business and Budget Planning job opportunity has become available at a leading financial institution in Malaysia.
About the Head, Business and Budget Planning Role:
You will lead a team of four covering business performance management, reporting to the Head of Performance Management and Investor Relations.
- Drive and facilitate the Group planning process to ensure an organised and timely execution
- Communicate and collaborate with business leaders and budget planners in all regions, providing strategic updates and recommend solutions to fill budget gaps to top management
- Coordinate Budget challenge sessions amongst key stakeholders for financial target settings validation and deliberation across all business sectors and countries
- Group consolidated Budget profit and loss and balance sheet Budget by business sector, country, entity
- Key findings and recommendations on opportunities and risks to close Budget gap
- Approval of Group Budget by the Group Executive Committee (EXCO) and Board of Directors (BOD)
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders and provide greater clarity in projecting overall financial results
- Undertake scenarios planning on Group financials linking to various key risks factors and key focus areas
- Evaluate and assess impact of financial forecast shortfall to mitigate potential risks and identify effective remedial solutions and key value drivers to close financial performance gap
- Collaborate with Group Strategy team and participate in the formulation and validation of long-term business plans for business sectors and countries
To succeed in the role, you must be updated to the current market news and strong business finance knowledge.
- Degree and Professional Qualification in Accountancy or related field, with strong technical foundation
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience, preferably with combination of some external/ internal audit exposure on top of the commercial experience
- Candidates must have finance operation experience within the retail environment
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, with exposure to broad business issues and demonstrate analytical capabilities
- Adopts a hands-on approach and able to meet tight deadlines
This established regional financial institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for like-minded individuals whom are ready to step out of the box and lead change.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head, Business and Budget Planning role.
Apply today to learn more.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C