Recruitment Consultant - Banking (Finance & Ops)
Salary competitive base + quarterly bonuses
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 02 October 20192019-11-14 2019-12-01 recruitment-consultancy Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
With targeted growth plans in place, an opportunity has become available within our Banking team in our Kuala Lumpur office. We are recruiting for a Consultant to specialise in the Banking & Insurance (Finance & Operations) space. Robert Walters Malaysia is recognised as one of the leading search partners in Malaysia having operated in the market for over a decade. Our Consultants come from a multicultural background with a strong industry focused experience. The Consultant will work with a team of recruiters who are mainly ex industry professionals and forge relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities. We need people who have a sales-driven mindset, someone who possesses strong interpersonal skills, an ability to thrive in a challenging environment, a desire to succeed and add value to our clients’ human capital.
This is an exciting sales-driven role. A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
If you are a highly motivated individual with 3 to 5 years’ successful industry experience in Banking & Financial Services sector or from a Big 4 background looking to leverage your industry experience into a sales-driven role, we would like to hear from you.
Working with Clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Banking or Financial Services sector or from Big 4 background.
- Highly desirable in you haev experience in the Insurance sector
- Experienced recruiters are welcome to apply
- Exceptional people - individuals with a keen sales flair
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' employee base
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451